When you’re planning your holiday, it’s always handy to pick up a few tips from locals. We’ve been lucky enough to live on Snowdonia’s Mawddach Estuary for nearly 7 years now. We thought we’d share some of our favourite places for a summer’s day out with you. Our good friends David and Blue are just starting out with their new video marketing business, BlinkBack , and we were chuffed they asked us to do a test run. So we had a great time with their family one weekend making this little guide. We hope you enjoy it too – just click on the arrow – and don’t laugh too much at Sarah’s presenting skills….
- Graig Wen recommended in the media
- Gold Award winning Glamping!
- Discounts on Snowdonia Days Out
- A bit about our tent camping fields
- Excellent holiday cottages report from Inspector
- We won!
- Instant Gift Vouchers for the Outdoors Lover
- Winter wild escapes in Snowdonia
- Finalist in 2021 Go North Wales Tourism Awards
- Barmouth Bridge Temporary Closure – alternative routes