Graig Wen in Snowdonia National Park is a fantastic choice for families of all ages to enjoy the great outdoors. We’re suitable for:
- Active families with children who love action-packed holidays
- New families adjusting to adventures with infants
- Family get-togethers with gentler days out with grandparents
- Kids who can’t live without being connected, we’ve got wifi (in limited areas) and 4G
- Kids who won’t go anywhere without their family pet, which we can cater for with our dog friendly cottages in Snowdonia.
Making Family Memories
Family holidays in Wales at Graig Wen make memories to last a lifetime
- Safe cycling to the seaside
- Climbing a mountain
- Watching woodpeckers, hearing hooting owls, finding a toad!
- Star-gazing under a snuggly blanket
- Cooking on a camp fire
- Crabbing in Barmouth
For adventure holidays in North Wales, Graig Wen is an amazing location
- Climb Snowdon or Cader Idris
- Mountain bike the trails at Coed y Brenin
- Zipwire across a slate quarry
- Bounce underground on giant trampolines in illuminated caverns
- Ride a steam train through hills and forests
- Direct access to the outdoors with our Mawddach Trail accommodation
Relax in Nature
Explore Graig Wen’s 40 acres of ancient woods, meadows and streams
- Experience the tranquility, birdsong, views
- Meet other friendly families
- Have fun in a natural playground
Taking the stress out of family holidays
We have lived here at Graig Wen since 2007, so we have lots of tips to offer families about things to do which will suit everyone (including the family pet as we’re dog friendly), best places to eat out and the general life hacks for a fun, and most importantly stress free family holiday. Come and chat!
If you’re looking for family glamping Wales, we have something for you! Including accommodation that is:
School holidays tend to book up fast but outside of peak season is a great time for good value mini adventures. So choose whether your family wants to try glamping, camping or self-catering and start planning!
Thanks to many of our guests for sharing their pictures of precious holiday memories at Graig Wen.
“Such a beautiful location so close to the estuary, in a beautiful part of the world filled with action packed activities for adventurous families. Definitely coming back to drink some more wine around the campfire underneath the sky filled with stars.” Lucy and family