If you’re in search of a day out featuring a glamourous, gourmet experience we highly recommend you hop on the train up the coast from Graig Wen and The Slate Shed B & B to Criccieth. Dylan’s Restaurant has just opened in an iconic building bang on Criccieth beach. Dylan’s in Menai Bridge has been winning fans, awards and great reviews for a few years. Now their second branch in Criccieth features the same fabulous menu ranging from local seafood to tasty pizzas and fine wines. Dishes include: Mennai oysters, Mussels steamed in Welsh cider with leeks, bacon, tarragon and cream; local lobster; and Welsh rib-eye steak.
- Graig Wen recommended in the media
- Gold Award winning Glamping!
- Discounts on Snowdonia Days Out
- A bit about our tent camping fields
- Excellent holiday cottages report from Inspector
- We won!
- Instant Gift Vouchers for the Outdoors Lover
- Winter wild escapes in Snowdonia
- Finalist in 2021 Go North Wales Tourism Awards
- Barmouth Bridge Temporary Closure – alternative routes