If you’re in search of a day out featuring a glamourous, gourmet experience we highly recommend you hop on the train up the coast from Graig Wen and The Slate Shed B & B to Criccieth. Dylan’s Restaurant has just opened in an iconic building bang on Criccieth beach. Dylan’s in Menai Bridge has been winning fans, awards and great reviews for a few years. Now their second branch in Criccieth features the same fabulous menu ranging from local seafood to tasty pizzas and fine wines. Dishes include: Mennai oysters, Mussels steamed in Welsh cider with leeks, bacon, tarragon and cream; local lobster; and Welsh rib-eye steak.
- We won!
- Instant Gift Vouchers for the Outdoors Lover
- Winter wild escapes in Snowdonia
- Finalist in 2021 Go North Wales Tourism Awards
- Barmouth Bridge Temporary Closure – alternative routes
- Autumn wonders in Snowdonia
- Fully open from Monday 17 May 2021
- Outdoor Dining and Take Outs for Spring 2021
- Are you open? and other FAQs!
- Easter 2021 re-opening for residents in Wales