We had a special delivery today, our first Land Rover. She (cars are always female,right?) comes from the 1970s when driving was proper driving. No fancy electronic stuff, sat nav didnt exist, no one cared about seat belts or there emmisions. Ride quality is bumpy, 0 to 60 in a few minutes. If you are camping on the lower fields we can now get you to and from your pitch in style. All old cars deserve a name, so far she seems to be a Betty – goes well with all of Johns Frank Spencer moments!
- We won!
- Instant Gift Vouchers for the Outdoors Lover
- Winter wild escapes in Snowdonia
- Finalist in 2021 Go North Wales Tourism Awards
- Barmouth Bridge Temporary Closure – alternative routes
- Autumn wonders in Snowdonia
- Fully open from Monday 17 May 2021
- Outdoor Dining and Take Outs for Spring 2021
- Are you open? and other FAQs!
- Easter 2021 re-opening for residents in Wales