The first harvest from the Graig Wen veg patch, after battling slugs, mice and last years wet summer we are finally reaping the rewards of Johns hard work. Spending time leaning on a shovel with a snowdonia ale is also classed as gardening.
- We won!
- Instant Gift Vouchers for the Outdoors Lover
- Winter wild escapes in Snowdonia
- Finalist in 2021 Go North Wales Tourism Awards
- Barmouth Bridge Temporary Closure – alternative routes
- Autumn wonders in Snowdonia
- Fully open from Monday 17 May 2021
- Outdoor Dining and Take Outs for Spring 2021
- Are you open? and other FAQs!
- Easter 2021 re-opening for residents in Wales