The first harvest from the Graig Wen veg patch, after battling slugs, mice and last years wet summer we are finally reaping the rewards of Johns hard work. Spending time leaning on a shovel with a snowdonia ale is also classed as gardening.
- Graig Wen recommended in the media
- Gold Award winning Glamping!
- Discounts on Snowdonia Days Out
- A bit about our tent camping fields
- Excellent holiday cottages report from Inspector
- We won!
- Instant Gift Vouchers for the Outdoors Lover
- Winter wild escapes in Snowdonia
- Finalist in 2021 Go North Wales Tourism Awards
- Barmouth Bridge Temporary Closure – alternative routes