Graig Wen. Many of our recent Bed and Breakfast guests are cyclists pedalling through the back roads of Wales along the Lon Las Cymru cycle route, a 250 mile trail that runs from one end of Wales to another. They are so happy to get to the top of our hill and be handed a glass of something very chilled on the terrace.It seems like each time I walk down to the Estuary at the moment there are new flowers out. Spikes of purple foxgloves are everywhere, with the occasional freak pale mauve popping up now and again and looking slighltly awkward. The wild bank on the camp site is buzzing with bees on the buddleia and foxgloves which have appeared where we took out the monster connifers. There’s a big swathe of yellow flags at the bottom of the site as well as some where the stream floods the bend by the drive to Garth Isaf. Along the Mawddach Trail, the sea pinks are fading a bit now but bright yellow sedum and wild strawberries are coming out. The weather has been gorgeous for weeks and you wonder why its one of the quieter times of the year for camping here at
- Graig Wen recommended in the media
- Gold Award winning Glamping!
- Discounts on Snowdonia Days Out
- A bit about our tent camping fields
- Excellent holiday cottages report from Inspector
- We won!
- Instant Gift Vouchers for the Outdoors Lover
- Winter wild escapes in Snowdonia
- Finalist in 2021 Go North Wales Tourism Awards
- Barmouth Bridge Temporary Closure – alternative routes