It’s been scorchio in Southern Snowdonia over the bank holiday. Some of our guests have had sublime views from the top of Cadair Idris and many more have beaten the bank holiday traffic jam into Barmouth with a sunny stroll over the bridge and back. Pretty much everyone has gone pink. We took the morning off today and headed over to Corris with our bikes to do the Cli-machx trails. Great name. The steady climbs and rufty tufty technical sections come to a peak with an intense bit of downhill stuff. There’s big views across forests to Cadair and the Cambrian mountains and we didn’t see a soul. I was feeling pretty chuffed with my improving skills until I came home and saw this
- Graig Wen recommended in the media
- Gold Award winning Glamping!
- Discounts on Snowdonia Days Out
- A bit about our tent camping fields
- Excellent holiday cottages report from Inspector
- We won!
- Instant Gift Vouchers for the Outdoors Lover
- Winter wild escapes in Snowdonia
- Finalist in 2021 Go North Wales Tourism Awards
- Barmouth Bridge Temporary Closure – alternative routes