Some times trail centres can tick all the right boxes and having Coed y Brenin on our door step is great, however, rideing on natural trails cant be beaten. Sarah and I couldnt resist the sunshine this morning and took our selves out to enjoy it. From our doorstep you can get onto route 8. This gives you scope to do short loops rideing up to Cregennen lakes and out and back from Llwyngwril. Half day rides to Bryncrug and back along the coast, or follow route 8 for the whole day to take in the Dovey valley to Corris and back to Dolgellau, with the final strech along the Mawddach estuary. Most of this section of route 8 is either off road or minor roads, all of it is great fun with stunning views of mountain and coast.
- We won!
- Instant Gift Vouchers for the Outdoors Lover
- Winter wild escapes in Snowdonia
- Finalist in 2021 Go North Wales Tourism Awards
- Barmouth Bridge Temporary Closure – alternative routes
- Autumn wonders in Snowdonia
- Fully open from Monday 17 May 2021
- Outdoor Dining and Take Outs for Spring 2021
- Are you open? and other FAQs!
- Easter 2021 re-opening for residents in Wales