Today we took delivery of two new chairs that will grace the decking of the small yurt. The chairs couldnt get more local, made by our friends Graham and Jacky at Coed Cae , with the wood comming from Coed y Brennin. Graham has devloped a range of rustic chair styles , we asked him if it would be possible to do two special chairs that would be in keeping with the calibre of guests who have stayed in our small yurt. We came up with the idea of thrones fit for a King and Queen.
- Graig Wen recommended in the media
- Gold Award winning Glamping!
- Discounts on Snowdonia Days Out
- A bit about our tent camping fields
- Excellent holiday cottages report from Inspector
- We won!
- Instant Gift Vouchers for the Outdoors Lover
- Winter wild escapes in Snowdonia
- Finalist in 2021 Go North Wales Tourism Awards
- Barmouth Bridge Temporary Closure – alternative routes