It seems that spring is in the air with buds and bats appearing, we also know that the temperature is rising when friends and family start arriving. One visitor we have been pleased to welcome back is Alun, our volunteer from last summer. He stopped of on route from Cardiff on route 8 the Lon Las cymru . Most people who do this route have spent time training, hours thinking and then buying the right bike for the job. Be it hybred, mtb or road bike it is usually a machine to eat up those miles. Alun on the other hand seemed to finish work on Friday and get on his old, heavy and very faithfull stead. He arrived yesterday , we gave him food, beer and a bed (plus a little bit too much rum). So does this tale of not buying the latest bike gadget or lusting after the 2010 model change my mind about what lies at the heart of enjoying cycling. I dont think so , well done Alun.
- Graig Wen recommended in the media
- Gold Award winning Glamping!
- Discounts on Snowdonia Days Out
- A bit about our tent camping fields
- Excellent holiday cottages report from Inspector
- We won!
- Instant Gift Vouchers for the Outdoors Lover
- Winter wild escapes in Snowdonia
- Finalist in 2021 Go North Wales Tourism Awards
- Barmouth Bridge Temporary Closure – alternative routes