We might not have had a street party for the Royal Wedding but there’s been plenty of community spirit and bunting a go-go at Graig Wen this weekend. Special thanks to Tim and Claire from Cardiff who have been volunteering with us this week and done a fantastic job of keeping the camp site clean and tidy over the busy bank holiday and fixing things up like sheds and flowering tubs. Even more heroicially, today they helped rescue somebody who had got into difficulty in the sea at Fairbourne as our local air sea rescue helicopter took a while to arrive. Maybe RAF Valley were short staffed.
- We won!
- Instant Gift Vouchers for the Outdoors Lover
- Winter wild escapes in Snowdonia
- Finalist in 2021 Go North Wales Tourism Awards
- Barmouth Bridge Temporary Closure – alternative routes
- Autumn wonders in Snowdonia
- Fully open from Monday 17 May 2021
- Outdoor Dining and Take Outs for Spring 2021
- Are you open? and other FAQs!
- Easter 2021 re-opening for residents in Wales