The other day we took delivery of box after box of plastic water bottles that we use in our B and B, we have had them specially printed with the slate shed logo on. We have done this as we wanted to bring another item to our guests from as local a source as possible. The bottles come from Dwr Cerist, who are located at Dinas Mawddwy no more than ten miles away. They also employ local people with disablities, helping them to achieve a greater sense of independence. Hope you like it.
- Graig Wen recommended in the media
- Gold Award winning Glamping!
- Discounts on Snowdonia Days Out
- A bit about our tent camping fields
- Excellent holiday cottages report from Inspector
- We won!
- Instant Gift Vouchers for the Outdoors Lover
- Winter wild escapes in Snowdonia
- Finalist in 2021 Go North Wales Tourism Awards
- Barmouth Bridge Temporary Closure – alternative routes