Yesterday was the first of what will hopefully become an annual event at Coed y Brennin, and I decided to take part. You could choose a 30k of 50k course, which covered the man made trails, fire roads, tarmac and plenty of mud. The 30k course was finished in 3hours and 9 mins (according to my bike computer, which also said I had riden 33k!) ,this is what I had wanted to be able to achieve. Putting this in context the first rider completing the 50 k finished in 2 hours and 45 mins. Low point at 15 k when pushing bike up a wall of mud, balanced by high points of being able to ride some great and challenging trails which are normally of limits and a great pint of ale at the end.
- Graig Wen recommended in the media
- Gold Award winning Glamping!
- Discounts on Snowdonia Days Out
- A bit about our tent camping fields
- Excellent holiday cottages report from Inspector
- We won!
- Instant Gift Vouchers for the Outdoors Lover
- Winter wild escapes in Snowdonia
- Finalist in 2021 Go North Wales Tourism Awards
- Barmouth Bridge Temporary Closure – alternative routes