The best thing about Pine Cottage? The fabulous views and large terrace – perfect for family BBQs and get togethers!
Pine Cottage self-catering let near Barmouth and Dolgellau in Snowdonia, North Wales, has spectacular views over the Mawddach Estuary and mountains. Watch the short film at the bottom of this page to get a full flavour of the exceptional location although the decor has changed a lot, including a new kitchen and redecoration throughout.The large patio terrace is a favourite spot for BBQS and sundowners. It’s also safely enclosed for wandering children or dogs.
Inside Pine Cottage
The very spacious house has two bedrooms and can currently sleep up to 6, with bunk beds in one of the upstairs double bedrooms. The lounge has big squishy leather sofas, perfect for kicking back and enjoying the views. There is free wifi and 42″ TV with Sky channels. There is central heating so in the colder months you can enjoy the changing estuary views from a cosy warm house.
The kitchen is well equipped with a dishwasher/washer/ dryer and plenty of space for cooking. The dining table overlooks the Mawddach Estuary and mountains. The bathroom is modern with a bath and overhead shower.
Pine Cottage belongs to the Berry family who welcome guests to their holiday property which adjoins the 3 other self-catering lets at Graig Wen. All the accommodation shares the same roof of this big former Victorian slate cutting shed. Graig Wen’s small and quiet touring and glamping camp site is next door. Guests are welcome to explore 45 acres of wild woods and meadows leading to The Mawddach Trail.
Pine Cottage features at a glance
- Sleeps up to 6 people in 2 bedrooms – (double bed in each and plus bunk beds in second bedroom)
- Fenced patio area with seating overlooking Mawddach estuary
- 42″flat screen TV with Sky channels and DVD player in lounge and TV/DVD player in master bedroom
- Free wifi. Mobile phone reception (sorry not 02 network users)
- Large open plan kitchen/diner and lounge
- Dish washer, washing machine, dryer, fridge freezer, cooker and hob, microwave, toaster etc.
- Central heating for instant warmth and additional electric heater
- Bathroom with bath and overhead shower. Hairdryer provided
- Off road parking for up to 3 cars
- Bike lock up for 2/3 bikes
- BBQ area
- Beds made up for arrival for number of people requested – please bring towels
- Dogs welcome
- Week long bookings from 4pm Saturdays. Short breaks available in low season
- Drinking water from our private water supply which is treated and tested to meet regulations
- Digital Welcome Guide sent to all bookers with our tips about walks from the door, best places to eat out, local shops, attractions etc
Our fifth holiday and it is as amazing as our first. We never cease to be stunned by the amazing views. Pine Cottage is a miracle chill zone, especially for children, dogs and stressed out parents.