The best thing about Pine Cottage? The fabulous views and large terrace – perfect for family BBQs and group get togethers!
Pine Cottage self-catering let near Barmouth and Dolgellau in Snowdonia, North Wales, has spectacular views over the Mawddach Estuary and mountains. Watch the short film at the bottom of this page to get a full flavour of the exceptional location although the decor has changed a lot, including a new kitchen and redecoration throughout.The large patio terrace is a favourite spot for BBQS and sundowners. It’s also safely enclosed for wandering children or dogs.
The very spacious 2 bedroom house can sleep up to 6, with bunk beds in one of the double bedrooms. The bathroom is modern and the house is homely and well equipped with free wifi, 42″ TV with Sky channels, a dishwasher/washer dryer etc. There is central heating so in winter you can enjoy the changing views through the window from a cosy seat on the sofas!
Pine Cottage belongs to the Berry family who welcome guests to their holiday property which adjoins the 3 other self-catering lets and B & B at Graig Wen. All the accommodation shares the same roof of this big former Victorian slate cutting shed. Graig Wen’s small and quiet touring camp site is next door. Guests are welcome to explore 45 acres of wild woods and meadows leading to The Mawddach Trail.
“Our fifth holiday here and it is as amazing as our first. We never cease to be stunned by the amazing views. Pine Cottage is a miracle chill zone, especially for children, dogs and stressed out parents.” The Hillman gang
Pine Cottage Features (click)
- Sleeps up to 6 people in 2 bedrooms – (double bed in each and plus bunk beds in second bedroom)
- Fenced patio area with seating overlooking Mawddach estuary
- 42″flat screen TV with Sky channels and DVD player in lounge and TV/DVD player in master bedroom
- free wifi
- Large open plan new kitchen/diner and lounge
- Dish washer, washing machine, dryer, fridge freezer, cooker, microwave, toaster etc.
- Central heating
- Newly refurbished bathroom with bath and overhead shower
- Off road parking for up to 3 cars
- bike lock up for 2/3 bikes
- Board games and BBQ area
- Beds made up for arrival – please bring towels
- Week long bookings from 5pm Saturdays. Short breaks available in low season