Over the weekend of the 30th and 31st January the RSPB are asking you to spend one hour recording the number and species of birds that visit your garden or park, more details at www.rspb.org.uk It seems fitting that just when we change the name of our cottage to Tyr Adar (house of birds) that we take part, so tomorrow morning I will be spending one hour watching the birds. results posted tomorrow.
- Graig Wen recommended in the media
- Gold Award winning Glamping!
- Discounts on Snowdonia Days Out
- A bit about our tent camping fields
- Excellent holiday cottages report from Inspector
- We won!
- Instant Gift Vouchers for the Outdoors Lover
- Winter wild escapes in Snowdonia
- Finalist in 2021 Go North Wales Tourism Awards
- Barmouth Bridge Temporary Closure – alternative routes