…try telling that to wildlife. I was just waiting outside the Tree Bog on our tent camping fields – Me, the dog and four bats. The bats’ idea of queuing is pretty random: an awful lot of ducking and diving, invasion of my personal space etc. Entertaining though. Then some stoaty weasel thing shoots right in front of all us. No excuses, no “sorry, but I’ve got a train to catch” etc etc, nothing. Just straight in there. Don’t you just hate queue jumpers? Out pops the culprit who’s been causing the hold up: a blue tit. Probably been doing it’s make up.
- Graig Wen recommended in the media
- Gold Award winning Glamping!
- Discounts on Snowdonia Days Out
- A bit about our tent camping fields
- Excellent holiday cottages report from Inspector
- We won!
- Instant Gift Vouchers for the Outdoors Lover
- Winter wild escapes in Snowdonia
- Finalist in 2021 Go North Wales Tourism Awards
- Barmouth Bridge Temporary Closure – alternative routes