Over the last few weeks Jonny has used the odd hour here and there to sort out our recycling area. From bits and pieces left over from the building of the tree bog and then a few bits of cedar bought in locally he has fashioned a magnificent structure. So when you visit, there is no excuse not to recycle your glass, cans and plastic – you will have Jonny to answer to if you dont!
- A bit about our tent camping fields
- Excellent holiday cottages report from Inspector
- We won!
- Instant Gift Vouchers for the Outdoors Lover
- Winter wild escapes in Snowdonia
- Finalist in 2021 Go North Wales Tourism Awards
- Barmouth Bridge Temporary Closure – alternative routes
- Autumn wonders in Snowdonia
- Fully open from Monday 17 May 2021
- Outdoor Dining and Take Outs for Spring 2021