Just back from riding the north loop of the Mawddach Big Eight , click the link for all the details. The route takes you to some truly amazing places. I should really be doing the south loop tomorrow but duty calls. Hope to clear a day next week. It took me 6 hours and 40 mins, sure it could be done faster but spent time just looking at the views. As any true athlete knows recovery is very important, feet up and a large slice of banoffee pie. The financial reference in the title? Dont forget to take some loose change for the toll bridges.
- We won!
- Instant Gift Vouchers for the Outdoors Lover
- Winter wild escapes in Snowdonia
- Finalist in 2021 Go North Wales Tourism Awards
- Barmouth Bridge Temporary Closure – alternative routes
- Autumn wonders in Snowdonia
- Fully open from Monday 17 May 2021
- Outdoor Dining and Take Outs for Spring 2021
- Are you open? and other FAQs!
- Easter 2021 re-opening for residents in Wales