It’s been a hard winter: Nick and Dan braved temperatures of -15 on Christmas Eve to win the prize for the Coolest Campers; 14 pipes burst in the camp site wash block….even the blog froze up. But now, dear readers, we’re back in action. Spring is in the air and the camp site re-opens on 1 March. All the pipes are fixed and we’ve even got heating in the wash block now. We’ve even managed to fix the blog, yes thats why we have been so quiet over the last few months. And you thought we’d been lying on a beach in Thailand…
- We won!
- Instant Gift Vouchers for the Outdoors Lover
- Winter wild escapes in Snowdonia
- Finalist in 2021 Go North Wales Tourism Awards
- Barmouth Bridge Temporary Closure – alternative routes
- Autumn wonders in Snowdonia
- Fully open from Monday 17 May 2021
- Outdoor Dining and Take Outs for Spring 2021
- Are you open? and other FAQs!
- Easter 2021 re-opening for residents in Wales