When artists on the Crafted Space weekend made a water -powered xylophone in our stream at Graig Wen it wasn’t really expected to last more than a few weeks. That was a couple of summers ago and there it still is. It does take a bit of a beating as the stream rises and falls, but this is the first time I’ve seen it freeze!
- Graig Wen recommended in the media
- Gold Award winning Glamping!
- Discounts on Snowdonia Days Out
- A bit about our tent camping fields
- Excellent holiday cottages report from Inspector
- We won!
- Instant Gift Vouchers for the Outdoors Lover
- Winter wild escapes in Snowdonia
- Finalist in 2021 Go North Wales Tourism Awards
- Barmouth Bridge Temporary Closure – alternative routes