When artists on the Crafted Space weekend made a water -powered xylophone in our stream at Graig Wen it wasn’t really expected to last more than a few weeks. That was a couple of summers ago and there it still is. It does take a bit of a beating as the stream rises and falls, but this is the first time I’ve seen it freeze!
- We won!
- Instant Gift Vouchers for the Outdoors Lover
- Winter wild escapes in Snowdonia
- Finalist in 2021 Go North Wales Tourism Awards
- Barmouth Bridge Temporary Closure – alternative routes
- Autumn wonders in Snowdonia
- Fully open from Monday 17 May 2021
- Outdoor Dining and Take Outs for Spring 2021
- Are you open? and other FAQs!
- Easter 2021 re-opening for residents in Wales