Isfryn Holiday Cottage in Dolgellau
NEW for 2022! BOOKING NOW OPEN!
The best thing about Isfryn cottage? Being in the heart of Dolgellau a short walk from pubs, cafes and shops…
Book a week between May and mid July and benefit from a 10% off introductory offer!
Features At A Glance
- quiet town location in Dolgellau close to shops, pubs and cafes
- two bedrooms: one with a double bed and one with a single bed
- good wifi and mobile phone reception
- downstairs bathroom with bath and overhead shower. Hairdryer provided.
- modern kitchen with cooker and hob, microwave, washing machine, tumble drier, fridge/freezer
- bed linen and towels provided and requested beds made up for arrival
- no outdoor space so sorry no dogs
- available from Fridays for week long bookings
- Short breaks available in low season
- digital guest welcome guide emailed to all bookers with our tips on the best places to eat out, favourite walks, local shops, attractions etc.
Parking and car-free holidays
I’ve travelled to many parts of wales and this has to be my favourite part, nestled in a small town with all the amenities one would want, though you still feel like you’ve escaped the world! Just in your door step you have every a walker would want from breathtaking mountain views to beautiful coasts!
Lovely cottage, super beds, kitchen and bathroom. Walking distance to village shops and large supermarket. Wonderful furnishings. Spectacular hiking on Cader Idris from the door.
You will love it, it’s stylish inside, cosy and got everything you need. Easy walk into the village and lots of info about where to eat and shop which is really useful. Thanks for a lovely stay – we would definitely stay again.