Isfryn Dolgellau Holiday Cottage
The best thing about Isfryn cottage? This Dolgellau self catering cottage is located in a quiet courtyard in the heart of the village a short walk from pubs, cafes and shops…
Features At A Glance
- quiet location in Dolgellau walking distance to shops, pubs and cafes
- two bedrooms: one with a double bed and one with a single bed
- good wifi and mobile phone reception
- downstairs modern bathroom with bath and overhead shower. Hairdryer provided.
- modern kitchen with cooker and hob, microwave, washing machine, tumble drier, fridge, freezer
- bed linen and towels provided and requested beds made up for arrival
- limited outdoor space – no private outdoor space but dog owners can walk a few hundred metres through streets to woods
- Short breaks available in low season
- digital guest welcome guide emailed to all bookers with our tips on the best places to eat out, favourite walks, local shops, attractions etc.
Parking and car-free holidays
Short breaks from £295
Weeks from £499 – £850
Fantastic cottage, really convenient for exploring Wales. Very clean, cutely styled and has everything you need. Would definitely stay again.
We had a great stay in this lovely house full of character. The information in advance was very helpful and the house was well equipped with everything needed for a comfortable stay. The location is great and provides a very good base to explore the area. We love this part of Wales and would definitely stay here again.
Fantastic cosy cottage right in the centre of Dolgellau but also quiet and peaceful. Good central heating and modern commodities so you can spend days relaxing at the cottage, but it’s also a great base for exploring Snowdonia. Lots of shops/restaurants nearby and the locals are very friendly. Would love to stay here again.
I’ve travelled to many parts of wales and this has to be my favourite part, nestled in a small town with all the amenities one would want, though you still feel like you’ve escaped the world! Just in your door step you have every a walker would want from breathtaking mountain views to beautiful coasts!
Lovely cottage, super beds, kitchen and bathroom. Walking distance to village shops and large supermarket. Wonderful furnishings. Spectacular hiking on Cader Idris from the door.
You will love it, it’s stylish inside, cosy and got everything you need. Easy walk into the village and lots of info about where to eat and shop which is really useful. Thanks for a lovely stay – we would definitely stay again.