Small Barn Cottage
The best thing about Small Barn? Lots of extra space to chill out in the sun room with views to the Snowdonia mountains
Small Barn is a spacious 4 star holiday let near Dolgellau and Barmouth in Snowdonia, North Wales. The lovely slate-floored sun room has comfy sofas where you can relax and enjoy views across the Mawddach Estuary – often described as one of the most beautiful in Wales.
Small Barn has been newly refurbished in a cosy country cottage style. The house provides modern self-catering facilities and accommodation for 2 – 4 people in a traditional building and outstanding location. There is direct access to the Mawddach Estuary and Trail through our fields – it’s a great place to bring your bike, camera or dog!
Despite its name, Small Barn is actually the most spacious self-catering let here at Graig Wen. The large lounge has a 37″ flat screen TV with Freeview channels, DVD, or you can enjoy the views quietly from the separate sun room. There is free wifi. The well equipped kitchen opens onto the lounge so you can socialise while you cook – and the dishwasher takes the strain! The two bedrooms are set out with one double bed and 2 single beds with colourful Welsh wool throws.
Outside there is a fenced in decking area with seating and there’s 45 acres of beautiful meadows and woods to wander. Small Barn self-catering accommodation belongs to our neighbours Clare and Ian, who welcome guests to their family holiday home.
Cottage Features (click)
SMALL BARN FEATURES:
- two spacious bedrooms – one double and 2 single beds
- large, open plan living / eating area
- sun lounge with seating and views across Mawddach Estuary
- graded 4 star by Visit Wales
- central heating
- free wifi. 37″ flat screen TV with Freeview channels, DVD
- fitted kitchen with large oven, microwave, washing machine, dishwasher, fridge freezer
- newly refurbished bathroom with bath and overhead shower (not shown in video below)
- free off road parking for one car
- family friendly – travel cot and high chair available
- well behaved pets welcome
- bed linen and towels provided and beds made up for arrival
- mobile phone reception (most networks except 02)
- decked and fenced patio area with garden furniture
- adjoins 3 other self catering lets, Bed and Breakfast accommodation and camp site
- usually available from 3pm on Saturdays for week long bookings and for short breaks in low season
- Welsh breakfast hampers available for additional charge