Little Haven Cottage
The best thing about Little Haven? Amazing views from the comfortable lounge, kitchen and terrace.
Little Haven holiday cottage near Dolgellau and Barmouth, Snowdonia, belongs to the Griffiths family who welcome guests to their holiday home. The two bedroom, five star self-catering let has fabulous views over the Mawddach Estuary and mountains. The Griffiths have decorated the house in a cosy, contemporary style and the extremely well equipped kitchen has been described as a pleasure to cook in.
You can enjoy the panoramic mountain and estuary views from outdoor seating on the enclosed terrace. In winter, you can still soak up the changing scenery through every window from the comfort of the centrally heated house. With a luxurious superking double bed in the master bedroom and twin beds in the second bedroom, Little Haven is a relaxing and attractive choice for a family or friends. There is wifi and you can park one car right outside. The short video below will give you an idea of layout and views but the cottage has been refurbished and redecorated recently so the photographs are more up to date.
Little Haven adjoins the 3 other self-catering lets and The Slate Shed B & B at Graig Wen, sharing the same roof of this big former Victorian slate cutting shed. Graig Wen’s small touring camp site is close by and guests are welcome to explore 45 acres of wild woodland and pasture leading to the Mawddach Estuary. There is a communal camp fire area on the camp site which guests are welcome to use.
Little Haven facilities
LITTLE HAVEN FEATURES:
- Open plan lounge/ kitchen and two bedrooms with views overlooking Mawddach estuary
- Sleeps up to 4 people in 2 bedrooms – (one superking double and 2 single beds, travel cot & high chair available)
- Graded 5 star by Visit Wales
- Sparkling kitchen with seating for 4 around table overlooking view
- Free wifi and mobile phone reception for most networks (not 02)
- Dishwasher, washing machine, fridge, freezer, cooker, microwave, toaster etc.
- Central heating for instant warmth – house is well insulated.
- Enclosed outdoor area overlooking the Estuary with table and chairs
- Modern bathroom with bath and overhead shower
- Large flat screen TV with DVD player, Playstation and Freeview channels, i-Pod dock
- lockable private bike shed
- Free off road parking for up to 2 cars
- Board games and books
- Beds made up for arrival with quality bed linen and towels
- Available for week long bookings from 3pm on Saturdays* and for short breaks in low season
- Well behaved dogs on leads welcome
- Pre-order breakfast hamper of local produce for extra charge