Little Haven Cottage
The best thing about Little Haven? Amazing views from the comfortable lounge, kitchen and terrace.
A five star Snowdonia cottage with a five star view!
Little Haven features at glance
- Open plan lounge/ kitchen and two bedrooms with views overlooking Mawddach estuary
- Sleeps up to 4 people in 2 bedrooms – (one superking double and 2 single beds, travel cot & high chair available)
- Beds made up for arrival with quality bed linen and towels
- Sparkling kitchen with seating for 4 around table overlooking view
- Free, fast wifi and mobile phone reception for most networks (not 02)
- 50″ flat screen TV with internet connection & DVD player, and Freeview channels, i-Pod dock
- Dishwasher, washing machine, fridge, freezer, cooker, and hob microwave, toaster etc.
- Central heating for instant warmth – house is well insulated.
- Enclosed outdoor area overlooking the Estuary with table and chairs on patio
- Newly refurbished bathroom with bath and overhead shower. Hairdryer provided
- lockable private bike shed
- Free off road parking for up to 2 cars
- Available for week long bookings from 4pm on Saturdays and for short breaks in low season
- Well behaved dogs on leads welcome
- Drinking water from our private water supply which is treated and tested to meet regulations
- Digital Welcome Guide sent to all bookers with our tips about walks from the door, best places to eat out, local shops, attractions etc
Little Haven holiday cottage near Dolgellau and Barmouth, Snowdonia, belongs to the Griffiths family who welcome guests to their holiday home. The two bedroom, high quality self-catering let has fabulous views over the Mawddach Estuary and mountains. The Griffiths have decorated the house in a cosy, contemporary style and the extremely well equipped kitchen has been described as a pleasure to cook in. Yes, there’s a stove top espresso maker!
You can enjoy the panoramic mountain and estuary views from outdoor seating on the enclosed terrace. In winter, you can still soak up the changing scenery through every window from the comfort of the centrally heated house. With a luxurious superking double bed in the master bedroom and twin beds in the second bedroom, Little Haven is an attractive and luxurious choice for a family or friends.
Relax in front of the 50″ TV with Freeview channels and internet connection. Little Haven has dedicated wifi suitable for streaming using your own devices.
You can park one car right outside – two with a bit of clever manoeuvring. The short video below will give you an idea of layout and views but the cottage has been refurbished and redecorated recently so the photographs are much more up to date.
Little Haven adjoins the 3 other self-catering lets, sharing the same roof of this big former Victorian slate cutting shed. Graig Wen’s award-winning small touring and glamping camp site is close by and guests are welcome to explore 45 acres of wild woodland and pasture leading to the Mawddach Estuary. There is a communal camp fire area on the camp site which guests are welcome to use.
Little Haven is featured in the prestigious Sawday’s Special Places to Stay collection due to its outstanding location. Many guests return year after year to Little Haven so early booking is advisable!